- Sydney Harbour
- Byron Bay
- Noosa Heads
- Fraser Island
- Daintree Rainforest
- Great Barrier Reef
- Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Rotorua, Maori cultural dinner & hot springs
- Lake Taupo
- Franz Josef Galcier
- Milford Sound
This programme can be applied to the following subjects:
- Global Citizenship
- Travel & Tourism
- Marine biology
- Earth sciences
What a trip of a lifetime! This tour truly is a Super Trip! From Sydney allllllll the way through to Cairns stopping at must see sights and cultural activities, and then from Auckland alllll the way down to Queenstown. Yes its long. But this will be a trip your students will NEVER forget!
The itinerary can be tailored to suit different subjects, however the below lends itself really nicely to geography, science, conservation and animal management. We have tried to keep it brief - a full version is available by clicking for more info.
Sample Australia & New Zealand SUPERTRIP!
Day 1: Arrival in Sydney. Settle into hotel. Head down to the Rocks and take the boat across to Sydney’s Taronga Zoo. Catch the bird show with the amazing backdrop, complete your circuit then catch the boat or water taxi back to the Opera House for a light snack, then you’ll probably be ready for bed!
Day 2: Up early with the jetlag and head to Bondi beach for a spot of breakfast with a view. Catch the early morning surfers getting their pre-work sea-fix. After breakfast continue on to the Hunter Valley for a vineyard tour and spend the night.
Day 3: Onwards and upwards – literally! Next stop: Byron Bay! Take today to visit the National Park or spend the day on the beach. Stop off en route at a macadamia nut farm, and learn all about these premium priced nuts!
Day 4: Byron Bay.
Day 5: En route to Brisbane & Gold Coast. Stop off at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, before arriving for the night in Brisbane.
Day 6: Early start at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, before arriving at Noosa Head where you will spend the night.
Day 7: Eco tour of Noosa Biosphere & Noosa Heads. Drive to Hervey Bay.
Day 8: Fraser Island
Day 9: Fraser Island, transfer to Airlie Beach
Day 10: Whitsundays & Airlie Beach
Day 11: Transfer to Cairns
Day 12: Daintree & Cape Tribulation. Rainforest & Reef. Daintree Discovery Centre
Day 13: Mossman Gorge. Crocodile river cruise
Day 14: Palm Cove, Aboriginal cultural centre, Kuranda railway
Day 15: Fly to Auckland
Day 16: Hobbiton & Glow worm Caves
Day 17: Rotorua cultural show and hot springs
Day 18: Lake Taupo
Day 19: Ferry from Wellington to Nelson
Day 20: Nelson to pancake rocks through national park
Day 21: Franz Joseph glacier
Day 22: Queenstown
Day 23: Queenstown
Day 24: Milford Sound
Day 25: Return flight via Sydney
As standard in our quotes we include the following for this programme (based on our experience this just works best):
- Half Board Accommodation
- Activities as mentioned above
- All excursions
- Private transfers in destination
- Group travel Insurance
- Assistance of local in-destination partners on the ground
- 24 hrs emergency contact locally & in the UK
- Parents evening representation
- Glo-Ed Basic Travel Pack: Travel t shirts, lanyards, ID cards, wristbands
Whats not included
As standard in our quotes the following are not included but most can be added for a supplement:
- Flights (unless otherwise stated - please add to your quote form)
- Visas - please see your country's embassy or home office website
- Inoculations - as above
- Airport transfers in your country of origin
- Glo-Ed Travel Pack Premium: Everything in Basic, plus team travel hoodies, water purification/filtration bottle, Glo-Ed trucker hat, day pack, micro-fiber towel, sweatband, sanitizer, torch, sunscreen.
- Glo-Ed Luggage Bonanza: Canvas backpack, canvas holdall, bumbag/fannypack, rip wallet