• Speilberg/Lucas film school
• Santa Monica
• Venice Beach
• Universal Studios
• Street Art tour
This programme can be applied to the following subjects:
• Performing Arts
• Film studies
• Fashion design
What’s not to love about Hollywood & LA right? The scenery, the beaches, the glitz, the glamour…
Our programme here, as with most can be fully customized to suit – HOWEVER – we recommend using public transport on this one as a. we can get better accommodation in town, and b. have you ever been stuck in LA traffic?! Not a good use of your time!
We can easily tailor this to suit IT & business studies students also, but subtracting some entrances & excursions for Silicon Valley and company show-rounds.
This programme leaves very few LA stones unturned when it comes to ‘doing it all’…don’t say we didn’t warn you!
Sample LA & HOllywood Arts Tour
Arrive LAX. Transport to the Grove & Farmers Market for lunch. Beverly Hills visit. Transport to accommodation to check in. Enjoy relaxing and enjoying the LA Skyline from your rooftop pool.
Breakfast. Metro to Santa Monica. Lunch/Bicycling on Venice Boardwalk, free time on Santa Monica Pier. Dinner of your choice, then back to hotel.
Breakfast. Metro to Hollywood for a behind-the-scenes tour. Lunch at the famous In-N-Out Burger. Stars Homes Tour. Metro to Sunset/Vermont Station. Take free Shuttle to Griffith Observatory for free time at the Observatory. Take return shuttle to Sunset/Vermont Station, then metro to downtown. Dinner of your choice locally, return to hotel.
Breakfast. Metro to Universal Studios for full day! Dinner at CityWalk, some free time, then back to hotel.
Breakfast. Metro to Union Station for a walking/metro tour of Downtown LA. Head to Union Station/Olvera Street and take metro to 4th/Hill for the Bradbury Building/Grand Central Market where you will have lunch. After lunch, Angels Flight to Grand Avenue, Walt Disney Concert Hall & Broad Museum. Take metro to Chinatown. Walk or take the free Dodger Shuttle to LA Dodger Stadium where you will have dinner, followed by a baseball game. Return to hotel.
Days 6 & 7:
Breakfast. Metro to Union Station. Return Amtrak ticket to Anaheim Regional Transportation Center. Take the free shuttle to Disneyland. Partake in some team building exercises, and then have the day free with your Disney hopper pass. Return to hotel at end of the day.
Breakfast. Metro to University of Southern California Campus. Tour Campus + Lucas/Spielberg Film School. Lunch at USC Village. After lunch head to California Science Center / Space Shuttle Endeavor. Take metro to Downtown. Visit the Annual Art Of Motion Picture Costume Design Exhibition at FIDM. Walk to LA Live. Free time for Dinner at LA Live before returning to hotel.
Breakfast. Metro to Arts District for a street art tour. Lunch in Arts District. Free time to explore Little Tokyo. Return to hotel at leisure.
Breakfast. Check-out and load coach. Depart for Warner Bros for a Warner Bros VIP Tour. Lunch at Studio Commissary. After lunch depart for LAX for evening flight home.
As standard in our quotes we include the following for this programme (based on our experience this just works best):
- Bed & Breakfast Accommodation - Gives freedom of choice
- Activities as mentioned above
- All excursions
- Private airport transfers in destination
- Group travel Insurance
- Assistance of local in-destination partners on the ground
- 24 hrs emergency contact locally & in the UK
- Parents evening representation
- Glo-Ed Basic Travel Pack: Travel t shirts, lanyards, ID cards, wristbands
Whats not included
As standard in our quotes the following are not included but most can be added for a supplement:
- Flights (unless otherwise stated - please add to your quote form)
- Visas - please see your country's embassy or home office website
- Inoculations - as above
- Airport transfers in your country of origin
- Glo-Ed Travel Pack Premium: Everything in Basic, plus team travel hoodies, water purification/filtration bottle, Glo-Ed trucker hat, day pack, micro-fiber towel, sweatband, sanitizer, torch, sunscreen.
- Glo-Ed Luggage Bonanza: Canvas backpack, canvas holdall, bumbag/fannypack, rip wallet