Super Trip: Europe
- Multiple locations across Europe
- Homestay, hostel, residential & hotel experiences all available
- Completely customizable
- London / Madrid
- Edinburgh / Barcelona
- Paris / Nice
- Brussels / Monte Carlo
- Amsterdam / Milan
- Cologne / Venice
THIS PROGRAMME CAN BE APPLIED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- Travel & Tourism
- Touring groups
We offer two types of Euro Super Trip – North & South. The programme for the North takes in the below itinerary and sights, but can be completely customized to suit. Super Trip South takes in Madrid, Barcelona, Andorra, Nice, Bordeaux, Monte Carlo, Milan & Venice. Enquire below for more information or to discuss your requirements!
SAMPLE ITINERARY FOR EURO TRIP NORTH
Day 1: Arrival into UK
Arrival in London, settle in to hotel and briefing with your tour chaperone.
Day 2: London full day
Today we visit some of London’s most famous landmarks including Big Ben, Westminster, Tower of London, London (*& Tower) Bridge, Covent Garden to name a few.
Day 3: Edinburgh by train
Today we take a lunchtime train to Edinburgh, where we get in just in time for a scary ghost walk before dinner!
Day 4: Edinburgh Castle
During the morning we will make our way to the castle for a lesson on Scotland’s history, then in the afternoon it’s time to stock up on tartan gifts for the family!
Day 5: Return to London for Eurostar into Paris.
After breakfast we take the train back down to London, and connect straight through to Paris. Just in time for a typical Parisien meal before bed.
Day 6: Paris full day
Today we head to Paris for a full day of sightseeing including: Eiffel Tower, La Louvre, Seine river cruise, Musee d’Orsay, Notre Dame, Place de la Concorde, Arc du Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Tour Montparnasse.
Day 7: Belgium
We pick a coach and head to Versailles for the morning. Afternoon onwards to Belgium. Overnight in Brussels.
Day 8: Brussels
This morning we take a walking tour of Brussels, before an afternoon transfer into Amsterdam. Possibility to stop at EU Parliament.
Day 9: Amsterdam
A day of museums and canals! We visit the Rijksmuseum and Anne Frank’s house, and take in some of Amsterdam’s glorious canals!
Day 10: Transfer to Cologne
After the morning on the coach, we arrive in Cologne to visit a chocolate factory and then take a traditional German meal.
Day 11: Cologne
Today is a chance to explore the city and soak up your last day in Europe after a tranquil morning aboard a river cruise.
Day 12: Homeward bound!
As standard in our quotes we include the following (based on our experience this just works best):
- Full Board Accommodation
- Activities as mentioned above
- All excursions
- Coach transfers from school by coach and ferry for duration
- Group travel Insurance
- Assistance of local in-destination partners on the ground
- 24 hrs emergency contact locally & in the UK
- Parents evening representation
- Glo-Ed Basic Travel Pack: Travel t shirts, lanyards, ID cards, wristbands
WHATS NOT INCLUDED
As standard in our quotes the following are not included but most can be added for a supplement:
- Flights (unless otherwise stated - please add to your quote form)
- Visas - please see your country's embassy or home office website
- Inoculations - as above
- Airport transfers in your country of origin
- Glo-Ed Travel Pack Premium: Everything in Basic, plus team travel hoodies, water purification/filtration bottle, Glo-Ed trucker hat, day pack, micro-fiber towel, sweatband, sanitizer, torch, sunscreen.
- Glo-Ed Luggage Bonanza: Canvas backpack, canvas holdall, bumbag/fannypack, rip wallet